Monday, October 4, 2010

I Crack Myself Up

Several of my followers have written me and asked whether we feline types tell "jokes". I assure you we do. In fact, I would like to share a few of my favorites with you now. Please bear in mind, my jokes are targeted towards a higher intellect (feline) and therefore some two leggers may require their four legged companions to explain. They may or may not be happy to offer explanation, it is their choice. I, myself have often tried to explain my jokes to my two leggers only to be met with vacant or even baffled stares. So here goes:

How many squirrels does it take to carpet a floor?
Twenty, if you slice them thin.

How many squirrels does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Why are they in a lightbulb? hehehehe that one always kills me.

Why shouldn't you eat mothballs?
Too hard to get their little legs apart.

Did you hear about the dog with wooden legs?
He caught fire and burned to the ground.

Why don't squirrels eat M&Ms?
Too hard to peel.

Why do dogs pant?
They haven't learned to skirt.

And finally: Why do cats sleep all day?
Because we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment